Saturday 17 August 2013

First Blog Post..

So, I'm Paige Murphy. A 14 year old girl who loves everything beauty. Im new to this, so dont judge me. This blog was inspired by the many blogs I read. Especially my favourites Louise Pentland (sprinkleofglitter) and Zoe Sugg (zoella). I really hope this turns out the way I would like it to. But that all depends on the content on which I provide. I started this blog because I am not confident enough to make YouTube videos, I hope to in the future but everyone's got to start somewhere aye?

I think (not 100% sure) will be writing anything beauty related and lifestyle. Things I have enjoyed this month, things I like. New buys maybe? Anything you guys all suggest. I would like to post regularly but as I'm new to this and their is probably no-one even reading this. I won't have a definite schedule to stick to.

So I hope everyone enjoys this, and it's a blog they enjoy reading and sometimes makes them smile. If I can do that then ill be happy:) I hope this blog improves and gets more readers because I can tell not many people will like this at first. I will improve I promise.

See you next time I post. 
Bye guys x 

No comments:

Post a Comment