Wednesday 21 August 2013

♥I ♡ drugstore make-up TAG ♥

I've been seeing this tag float around YouTube for a while and I've been wanting to do it for ages. Obviously I don't have a YouTube channel to record one for so I'm going to do a blog post on it. Enjoy x 

 

Questions:


1) what is your favourite drugstore make up brand?
My favourite is Rimmel. Almost all my foundations and powders are from Rimmel. All round a very good drugstore product. 
 

2) What is your favourite face, cheek and lip products? 
Face product is the stay matte powder by Rimmel London. Cheek is the sleek blushers or the collection blushes. Lip is the Rimmel apocalips new lipsticks. 
 

3) Least favourite product? 
The products I don't like is the MUA blushers. I think their not as pigmented as they could be and don't look very good on the skin ( don't shoot me I know many people love them blushers but they are just not for me) 
 
4)  What is the best make-up bargain? 
The collection concealer is the best in my opinion. I love it and I have re-purchased the product so many times. Such a good product for the price. 
 

5) What is your favourite underdog product? ( Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
I found a blush from collection a while back and I used it the other day and I love it. It's very pigmented and for the price I think is good. Not many people hype about them but I think they need to be recognised more. ( btw didn't know what this question was asking so I answered the way I thought) 

6) a drugstore product that is overpriced? 
Any revlon foundations. I saw one the other day that was £20 and I think that is way to much for a drugstore product. I don't even really like the revlon products.

7) any drugstore dupes?
I never used these products but my mum found out about these. The mac paint pots are around £18 pound I think? But the best dupe for bare study by mac is the barley branded by maybelline. Maybelline ones are only £4.99 I think? So great dupes.

8) Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype? 
The collection big fake unlimite mascara. Everyone was raving about this because its so cheap but it didn't do anything for my lashes apart from clog up my lashes and it looked horrible. My personal opinion but if you try it and it works for you let me know. I may be doing something wrong haha.


So that is all for this blog post. I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourite drugstore products and my not so favourite products. 
Thank you for reading  x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment